Thursday, March 29, 2012

QFTD105

Good Morning.  Today is a sunny day, but I have cold fingers.  Card making does not warm up fingers. :)  My neighbor asked me for an encouragement card for a friend.  Cards are always just a tad easier when I have a reason/person to make them for and I love how this turned out.  It's also for the QFTD105 Challenge on Splitcoast located here.  Various shades of pink and green are always my favorites, and I love this one.  I stitched the dp onto Core'dinations cardstock.  Then I ran cardstock through the cuttlebug, brayered the piece and used just the torn center of the embssed piece, also inking the edges.  The Rubber Stampede Azalea Blossom is stamped, cut out and attached with a button and some cheesecloth and tied on with twine.  The tiny tag is cut out and attached with a brad and Prima and has a torn sentiment glued on top.  I love it.  Now I'm off to check out the next Tim Holtz class.  I am WAY behind on those.  Have a wonderful day!

1 comment: