Monday, April 22, 2013

HSCRC13 #7 Trust Him

Good Morning
This is my card for the latest HSCRC13 Challenge located HERE.  I mean for it to look very bleak as that's usually the point when we are at the bottom and the only way to look is up.  No matter what is going on in your life, God wants us to Trust Him.  Why is it that we seem to always have to get to the point where our hands our tied and there is just nothing left that we can do before we really decide in our heart to trust?
That's the way it was for me recently, and the situation started to affect me physically.  I thought I was trusting from the very beginning and certainly was loudly "preaching" that, but at the same time, I was doing everything I could to make the situation right, and always wondering WHY God was taking so long in answering our prayers.  He is the Great Engineer and lovingly engineers our lives so we can SEE that we need Him - even in the smallest things.  I am SUCH a slow learner.

7 comments:

  1. Very striking. Trusting God and not trying to take over the reins is difficult for me too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment, Kathy. It's HARDER than hard.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is a great card and so very true... thanks for sharing!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful message and nice card, conveying it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this card! Wow - what a totally powerful message! I want to make myself one just to remind me of the total truth in this! Impressive stuff my friend! Hugz!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card and so well thought out. Love what you had to say.

    ReplyDelete