Monday, March 17, 2014

Victorine Challenge #80


I have made Two Cards for the current Victorine Originals Challenge which is Monochromatic Green located HERE.  So if you think GREEN is my favorite color, you are absolutely right. 
This card on the left is made with a really neat stamp as a base.  I stamped it in green and then stamped it again on different pieces of cardstock that were either plain or embossed.  The "dots' are the embossed ones.  The small pieces were then cut out and popped up on the original shape around the edges.  I left the center flat, but added a big brad and a smaller brad on one side.  I think it looks cool and modern.
The card on the right is a piece of Bo Bunny designer cardstock cut to A2 size and then trimmed on the right so the back of the card would show the stamped sentiment.  I stamped three flowers on a different shade of green cardstock, cut them out and mounted them on the background.  Some of the dotted green worked well for flower centers so I punched some and glued them on.  The front is finished off with jewels.
Check out the challenge and make a card & enter.  There is always a drawing for stamps.

2 comments:

  1. The first card is definitely my favourite! I'm in bed listening to a quiz on DH's tablet, and I've just spent about 5 minutes looking at it. I just love all the little panels and texture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My fav color is green, too. Both cards are nice but the first one caught my eye because it is so interesting with all the blocks of pattern and effects. :)

    ReplyDelete