Saturday, April 7, 2012

Back in the Day

Good Morning.   I am running crazy.  I needed a haircut, but my girl is not in this morning, so I bought a little time and have done the Splitcoast IC331 Challenge.  The website to be inspired by is Soul-Flower and it took me back to the 70's.  We know I save everything and I found a bag of yoyos from the 70's that I had bought at a rummage.  Someone was making a wonderful patchwork vest and sewing the yoyos on, but they must have given up.  I have been using those yoyos right along.  For this card I stamped All Night Media music on a piece of off white cardstock, glued it onto a green background and added the yoyos with sewed on buttons, some corrugated cardstock (just the top layer sprayed with water and torn off), silk flower and scrap of Basic Grey.  Now I think I need to get busy on Easter dinner and that means shopping.  You all have a very nice Easter.

No comments:

Post a Comment