Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Playing with Round

I think I'm in a Brown mood today, and Tim Holtz helps fill things in.  This is my card for the Splitcoast Stampers challenge SC380 located here.  I found out after starting that circles are a real challenge for me.  Maybe because I don't use them in a "bunch" very often.  So I got out my Tim Holtz Mat Stacks and started making circles.

After a couple, I decided it needed to be more interesting, and since one of my favorite things to do on cards is add unique things that I have found - even if it's on my tabletop, I started looking around.  Both the watch face and the clock hand were on the tabletop just waiting to be used.  I found the felt flower, Tim Holtz text flower and the button sticker in my flower drawer.  I really wanted a black flower for the smaller circle, but I must have used them all.  The key is from a little container of charms and finally, I DO like how it turned out.  It may have lifted my mood to "tan".

No comments:

Post a Comment