Thursday, July 12, 2012

WT383 - Stitches

Good Morning.  Ooops.  It's late afternoon.  It's one of those days today.  I arrived at my sister's house for a card class this morning an hour early - even after I absentmindedly passed the turnoff to her house and suddenly realized things didn't look familiar and had to turn around.
She was very accommodating and suggested we do the WT challenge on Splitcoaststampers.com located here.  I had a few things packed and she lent me a few more and I had to finish it at home, but this is the card I came up with.

The Background is from a mat stack that my sis just bought.  The next layer is a paint sample that has been running around with me.  I borrowed my sister's new border punch and would you look what it did to that paint chip.  Added some brads and inked the edges and then pierced the chip around the edges with the sewing machine. 

I also borrowed a Nestabilities Scalloped Circle, embossed it and added it to the side.   Then I stamped a flower/weed stamp (also borrowed) When I got home I added the computer generated "Friends", three Primas with brads and a Nestabilities Butterfly.  Since the challenge was stitching, I stitched around the edge.  I think I like it.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful love the stitching too!
    Popped on over from your sisters blog to see!
    Hugs
    Tracy
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete