Thursday, May 16, 2013

Discover it...

I didn't get this card uploaded last week as I was not sure it was worth looking at, but it's growing on me.  The challenge located HERE was to try something you  had not tried before.  This was a stretch for me.  I am not sure what to call it, but will tell you what I did.
I found some instructions on a blog and sort of followed them.  I guess I NEVER follow directions all the way.  I used a piece of Watercolor Cardstock.  First I wet the Cardstock and let it dry just a little so the ink would not smear.  Then I stamped the LeBlanc image in green and red.  I colored in the flower with watercolor pencils and let the whole thing dry.  Then I used a wet brush on some light blue Color Box chalk ink and brushed over the top.  I think it worked and I WILL try it again for myself.  I think this will be one of those things I just have to get used to.

No comments:

Post a Comment