Monday, May 27, 2013

Father's Day #60

Hello Everybody.  I hope your day was nice and if you celebrated Memorial Day, you had some nice weather.  It's cold and rainy here and except for some shopping, we laid low.  Shopping?  Yes.  We bought Bob a new grill for Father's Day.  He has been borrowing grills for the July 4th picnic and he said, "Enough", and we found a sale.
This is my card for the current Victorine Originals Challenge coming soon located here
.http://www.vostamps.blogspot.com/ 
   This is to be a Father's Day or Manly card.  Isn't it just like a man to be out on the ocean in a rowboat at sunset.  (although the beauty would be hard to resist.) I sponged the sunset including the already orange sun and cut the rocks out of a piece of torn corrugated cardboard - one of my favorite distress things to use.  I inked it with Ranger Distressed Vintage Photo and sponged blue in the sky and ocean.  I think I like it.
.
 

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE IT and the corrugated cardboard rocks are all that! The images and inking are terrific! One of my fav cards of yours that I've ever seen. Made my night brighter, my friend. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful. The cardboard makes a perfect cliff.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous sunset scene, Carol. And what a great cliff the cardboard makes.

    ReplyDelete