Monday, September 2, 2013

Victorine Challenge #67 Vintage Anything

Hello to Everyone. 
 I hope you are having a wonderful relaxing Labor Day.  I have done nothing but play and sleep today.  Playing includes making cards and this is my card for the Victorine Originals #67 Challenge which is Anything Vintage .  The challenge is located HERE. Each time a winner is chosen and is given a $10 certificate to spend on stamps on the Victorine Originals site.
 I hate to tell you, but I LOVE my card.  I sure had to play with the "smoke bubbles" to get them exactly where I wanted them, but I love how it turned out in the end.  The vintage engine is pretty cool too.  This is a fine lined awesome good quality stamp.  It has a lot of fine details that all show when you stamp it and I am always very impressed. So check out the challenge.

1 comment:

  1. COOL card! Like the contrast of your vintage train w/the colorful "smoke bubbles." :)

    ReplyDelete