Monday, October 28, 2013

Victorine #71 Fall or Thanksgiving

The Victorine Originals Challenge this week is to do a Fall or Thanksgiving card.  I chose Fall and this is my card.  Bob and I recently took a trip up to northern WI and the Fall color was at it's peak.  It was gorgeous, and one of my favorite things to look for along the country roads is the vines growing up the trees.  Never mind that they are probably in the process of killing off a tree.  They turn the most beautiful colors and I love seeing them.
My card is a very simple one.  I chose offwhite cardstock and stamped the vine on after coloring my stamp with inkpads.  (three different colors)  Then I ran the entire piece through the Cuttlebug in the brick wall embossing folder.  The bricks didn't show up too well, so I sponged some ink on until I was happy.
You can find the challenge HERE.  Check it out.  There is always a drawing for a gift certificate for stamps.

2 comments: