Monday, August 13, 2012

CAS183 - Sunset Sailing

Hello Everyone,  I have had a really BUSY streak that I can't seem to get out of.  It's Harvest Time and I can't pass up all the good stuff out there, so I have been finding some to put in the freezer whenever I get the chance and it takes time.  I am even thinking of canning some things but that takes more time.  Anyway today I got some free time and did the CAS challenge on Splitcoast located  here.  It's a wonderfully easy sketch by Tenia and I used a sheet of Basic Grey Designer Paper and a PSX sailboat stamp.  I stamped the boat on the dp and then stamped it again on white CS and cut out just the sails and glued them on top.  Easy Paper Piecing!  The waves are run through the Cuttlebug and the top is cut.  Sentiment is Victorine Originals.

2 comments:

  1. How very striking! I am so casing those waves.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Must be the red - it makes me think of a Turner painting!!

    ReplyDelete