Monday, July 22, 2013

Victorine #64 Summer Fun

 
Good Morning,
Today starts a new challenge on Victorine Originals.  Check it out.  There is always a winner.  The challenge this week is to make a Summer Fun card with the colors of summer.  You can find it HERE.  I chose green as it's my favorite color and I am totally enamored with the green that's everywhere this year because of all the rain we've had.  Last night was an AWESOME storm.  I swear I saw snow 'splopping' on the window once, but didn't want to believe it.  Then later the weather man showed a picture that someone sent with hail, so I suppose I saw snow.  It was LOUD and CLOSE and scary at times. They also said there were 780 lightning strikes in our county in 10 min.  I believe it.
 The frog on my card lives in our lake with his buddies and even HE was hiding last night.  He is big and loud, but only comes out on nice summer evenings to sing and eat mosquitos.  I love him.

1 comment:

  1. SUPER CUTE! Left a comment on SC. Now, if you only had 100 of these chubby, croaking, mosquito-eating frogs around, that could eat those darn mosquitoes that are eating ya'll! :) The storm sounds magnificent! Since about 10:30 tonight, we've been under a storm warning/ tornado watch. So far there has been 15 min of grumbling thunder and a five min rain. Maybe it passed us? That'd be sweet. Hope your Tuesday is Terrific! :D

    ReplyDelete