Monday, March 18, 2013

CAS212 - Up Against a Brick Wall

This is my card for CAS212 on Splitcoaststampers.com located HERE.  Sometimes cards just "happen" depending on my mood and this one did because it's the story of my life right now - Up Against a Brick Wall and Looking for a Way Out.  That little poppy that's looking over the top is probably me - looking for a way of escape.  :)
I stamped two rows of Stamping Sensations Brick Wall one on top of the other in Archival Jet Black, then stamped the Stampin' Up Poppies from the Oh So Lovely Hostess set right over the top and colored them with red and green copics.  The sentiment is an old stamp from The Paper Garden.  I rounded the edges and it's done.
Thanks for checking it out.


3 comments:

  1. Like your brick wall and the pretty, over-stamped red poppies. Hope things will soon get better. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry that's how you feel just now, Carol.
    I hope you find not just a window but a wide-open door. I do love your card, though!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for caring, both of you.

    ReplyDelete