Tuesday, March 5, 2013

HSCRC13 #4 Worthy of Worship

This is my card for the HSCRC13 Challenge and is #4.  The Hymn is Worthy of Worship.  I found this stamp that says it all.  It's Psalm 96:4.  For my verse I used I Chronicles 16:25a which says, "For great is the Lord and most worthy of praise".  Amazing that these two verses are almost alike.  So many times things are repeated in the Bible.  Maybe it's so if we miss it the first time, we'll find it in another spot.
I printed and tore out the hymn, inked the edges and glued it on a "rejected" background from many moons ago.  Next I stamped the verse with VersaMark, embossed it with gold, and cut it with a Spellbinders die.  The Victorine Originals flower just seemed to fit and the brad with the word "Time" tells me it's time to give Him Praise and Honor.

No comments:

Post a Comment