Monday, May 7, 2012

Sympathy

Good Morning,  Oh oh, it's afternoon.  Hard to believe it's not the middle of the night or the end of the day.  I got a card made BEFORE that today.  This is for the Technique Lovers Challenge 376 located here.  This is my idea of Paper Piecing today.  I "borrowed" some Stampin' Up stems to put my cut out flowers on and colored them with a Copic.  I seem to have a lot of plain flower stamps with no stems, so I borrowed.  Don't even know the name of the set.  I assume it was from a rummage.  Next I stamped All Night Media music on the top layer and distressed it.  Yup.  It's the card today and not me.  I'm thankful for that. I stamped my new Judith flower and cut it out, coloring the center with that same copic and inking the edges.  Next I curled the flowers a little and popped it up.  The sentiment is computer generated and punched.


1 comment:

  1. Oh, this is beautiful. Don't you just love those flower from Judith?

    ReplyDelete