Monday, November 25, 2013

Victorine Originals #73 Nontraditional Christmas Colors



Sometimes I love the way a card turns out.  This one is one of them.  It's my card for the current Victorine Originals Challenge located HERE  which is  to make a card with Nontraditional Christmas Colors.  I hope all neutrals count because this is it.  It just fell together with scraps on my table. What a way to clean. 
Last I looked, the challenge wasn't up yet, but it's Thanksgiving week and I'm a bit early as I'm checking things off my list.
The snowflake is a wonderful Spellbinders die and cut out of a shiny off white Cardstock.  Because of it's tone, it went perfectly with the gray texture.  Sentiment is Victorine and you can find it in the online catalog.
Remember, there is always a drawing for stamps, so be sure to check out the Victorine site and make a card.  And everyone please have a great thanksgiving.

1 comment:

  1. Nice challenge card, Carol! Like the neutrals and that is a pretty snowflake. Nice Victorine sentiment. I am going to case this card sometime soon. TFS :)

    ReplyDelete