Monday, March 19, 2012

CAS162 - Blue Poppy

In my Journal this morning I remember saying I had a free day.  I'd be laughing, but am too tired to laugh.  I wonder what I would do with a free day.  Smile at the sunshine, maybe.  It was out today.  I also wrote about the weather.  Winter was canceled in WI this year and tomorrow is the first day of Spring, so...there is NO CHANCE of Winter now.  We are breaking "warm weather" records every day.  Who's complaining!  Not me. I am just hoping Old Man Winter doesn't come barreling in one day in April or May.

    I did have some space in between things to put together a simple card today.  It's for the Clean and Simple Challenge on Splitcoast Stampers located here.

1 comment:

  1. That blue poppy is fabulous - reminds me of the meconopsis I had in the garden for too short a time. I must remember that! Love the distressing, too.

    ReplyDelete