Thursday, April 26, 2012

DandeLIONS

I'm a little bit late on everything this week.  I had some gum surgery on Tues and have been taking it easy.  So I get on here and find they "changed the look" on me.  Now I get to figure it out all over again.  :(  Here I am posting my Splitcoast Stampers card from Monday whose theme was "At the Zoo".  I don't own any zoo animal stamps, but I figured there are lots of dandeLIONS at the zoo, so here you have it.

I am also excited about my latest Spring Project.  I drove to the bank one day and saw some unique Garden Art on the way.  Someone had painted all sort of  hmm (dishes, pans and plates) to look like mushrooms and put them upside down on posts in their garden.  I headed immediately to the thrift shop to find some of my own.  I found about 5 stainless steel bowls and am in the process of spray painting them.  So far I'm having a bit of trouble as it's still too cold for paint to dry and I made a real mess the first time.  Bob has a great fear of my spray painting in the basement.  I can't imaging why.  I will post some pictures as soon as I can get something that resembles a mushroom.

1 comment:

  1. I really like the black silhouetted dandelions (seeing too many yellow ones in the lawn at the moment!). Your mushroom project sounds intriguing - I look forward to seeing the finished results.

    ReplyDelete