Wednesday, December 18, 2013

HSCRC13 #22 Joy to the World



This is my card for the current Hymn and Scripture Challenge13 - #22 located HERE.  Sometimes I am not familiar with the hymn but I think we all know JOY TO THE WORLD - one of the ones I pretty much have had memorized since I was young.
If you are a musician, you may recognize my rendition of a Repeat Sign as I was concentrating on "Repeat the Sounding Joy".  The JOY promised with the birth of Jesus is worth repeating - not only at Christmas but all year long.  The verse I chose is Psalm 47:1 which I believe says it pretty plainly.
"Clap your hand, all you nations: Shout to God with cries of Joy."  If you have ever had a smidgeon of the joy He gives, you will be thirsty
for more.

2 comments:

  1. LOVE this card, Carol! Great design, stamping. Well done! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your visual echo of the Repeat word, Carol - very clever indeed. I also love the retro look with the simple colour scheme...
    DH says hi to you both!

    ReplyDelete