Sunday, December 2, 2012

Golden Ornaments

Hi Everyone,  I am so pleased with this card that I just had to post it.  This was made for the Inspiration Challenge on Splitcoaststampers.com last Sat.  Took me this long to get it done.  (IC365)  Check it out.  I started with a piece of Basic Grey Aged and Confused cardstock.  I first stamped a Victorine Originals evergreen branch two timea and then two different greetings - Victorine Originals Christmas Wishes and a Stampin' Up Holiday Greetings that I think I picked up at a thrift shop.  The ornaments are the fun part.  I used a Basic Grey 6x6 paper pad print and stamped the Stampin' Up ornaments - one with Close to my Heart and one with Ranger inks.  Then I used the dies and cut them out and embossed the edges.  They were already looking pretty good to me at that point, but I wanted a bit of sparkle, so I had two square charms in a bag and I attached one to each ornament with a gold brad.  I love them and want to make more.

No comments:

Post a Comment