Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Graduation Card

I have this wonderful Art Impressions graduation stamp that I just love.  So all my Congratulations/Graduation cards get made this way. I use the school colors which are usually on the announcement. This one is for a graduate from Ohio State University.  As you can see, the colors are red and white.  It's done in Print Shop Deluxe and is a tri-fold card size, but I cut off the third "flap".  "On Your Graduation" is printed on the front.  Then I glued a piece of red cardstock across from the greeting, stamped on white and glued it to the red with a border showing.  I added the piece of flower to this one because this is a girl and she is an artist.  I always love how they turn out.  They fit perfectly this size in a #9 envelope, but as you can see, you can cut off the top and bottom quite a bit for a different fit.  Try it.

3 comments:

  1. I like the horizontal greeting and from what I can see, the card looks nice. Can't figure out why when I click on it, I can still only see about 2/3 of the card? Hmmm. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, Gabby. You are seeing the entire outside of the card. The flower is only a half (the girl is an artist, so I was trying to be artsy) and this is a tall skinny card.

      Delete
  2. Carole - this is AMAZING!! Love the bright colors and unique sketch - beautifully done! Hugs and Blessings!

    ReplyDelete