Monday, October 14, 2013

Victorine #70 Halloween

Halloween and/or Spooky is the challenge at Victorine Originals this week.  Check it out HERE. There is always a drawing for stamps. I don't have any spooky stamps so had to use Tim Holtz die cut houses for help.  I die cut a hole with my Spellbinders Classic Circle in the black cardstock and then cut a yellow circle and glued it in.  I think it's a fabulous moon.  The fairy is stamped in black on the moon.  The houses are cut out of black and then gold.  I left some of the windows black for effect and didn't match the houses perfectly as I wanted the gold reflection of the moon on the roofs.
Go make a Spooky card.  You could win some stamps.

1 comment:

  1. COOL Halloween card! Like the image of the fairy flying on the feather. How neat! Tim's houses look great, too. :)

    ReplyDelete